The booking window is not opened yet, please come back later or contact us (08) 8378 4100 if you want to discuss your bookings or explore other group events. If you are not a Skylight participant but would like to make an enquiry, please Contact Us
Go Back to Events Calendar
Terms and Conditions
(1) The Activity Group ("Events","Group Events","Program of Support") services are provided to you ("participant") by Skylight Mental Health ("Skylight","Our","We").
(2) These terms and conditions will apply to your Activity Groups appointments if you choose to book Activity Groups.
(3) By booking this group event, you understand and agree to Skylight terms and conditions. If you are existing Skylight participant, Skylight bookings team will try to book the event for you, however, due to the high demand of enrolling and booking, there is a chance that your event appointment cannot be fulfilled. If you are eligible to book group event but there is no vacancy, Skylight bookings team will see if there is any vacancy in any upcoming event and contact you, you can also give us a call on 8378 4100 or view the website to explore other alternative options.
(4) By submitting your expression of interest, it does not mean you will be guaranteed to be booked in, it depends on Skylight Activity Group's vacancy.
(5) You must have a valid service agreement with Skylight and your service agreement must have valid Activity Group items and remaining funding allocations can cover the appointment's costs. You can always contact our friendly Customer Relationship Team 8378 4100 to check your eligibility and funding allocations, also explore possible options to book group events.
(6) Participants who never attended any group events at Skylight may not be able to book group events until finish the group activity orientation, our team will contact you.
(7) Please note you must book into the group event successfully before attending the group event. You can always give us a call on 8378 4100 if you would like to book via phone or confirm your bookings.
(8) If you are not one of Skylight's existing participants, please contact our friendly Customer Relationship Team 8378 4100 to check your eligibility and guide you onboard.
(9) As always, Skylight staff will work with participants to ensure that all groups, including online platforms, are respectful and safe for all. Please respect the privacy of other participants by never making an unauthorised recording of any Skylight video.
(10) Skylight or Skylight staff reserve the right to remove a participant from a group or cancel a group event if there is a concern about the welfare of the group/individual without providing written notice.
(11) Please understand that National Disability Insurance Agency (NDIA) or related funding bodies updates price and service guide regularly which may affect Skylight's business process and services. Skylight reserves the right to adjust Activity Group booking process and billing model.
(12) Skylight Activity Group - Program of Support usually run for four-week blocks. By signing up to a Program of Support, you are agreeing to attend for the duration of the program.
(13) If you are NDIS participant, your NDIS plan will be charged after each session has occurred (regardless of your actual attendance at individual sessions within the program). If the session or your appointment is cancelled by Skylight, you will not be charged.
(14) A notice period of 2 weeks is required if you would like to exit the Program of Supports early. To exit the program, please contact our bookings team on 8378 4100.
(15) We may claim for Non Face-to-Face Supports, Centre Costs, Travel, and Transport Services as part of delivering Activity Groups to you.
(16) Skylight reserves the right to update the terms and conditions with or without written notice.
Would you like to join the waitlist if there is no vacancy?
NDIS Number Skylight Client ID I am not an existing participant but I would like to express my interest
Participant NDIS number starts with numbers '43' and consists of a total of nine digits.
Participant Skylight ID starts with 'EC-' and consists with numbers
If you are human, leave this field blank.