The Community Connections program supports individuals to reduce isolation while being connected within the community, this can include independence, skill and social building.
Community Connections is open to people living in South Australia who:
- Are aged 18 to 64
- need short-term support to enhance their wellbeing by strengthening their connections with communities, social networks and services
- are not eligible for federal programs such as the National Disability Insurance Scheme (NDIS) or My Aged Care
Priority will be given to:
- Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander peoples
- people from new and emerging culturally and linguistically diverse communities
- people who identify as being from the LGBTIQA+ community
- unpaid carers
- people who are financially disadvantaged
- people living in communities of persistent or location-based disadvantage
Find out more by clicking the button below, or phone us on (08)83784100.