Skylight provides mental health services to rural South Australia. Skylight’s Country Wellness Connections provides support and mental health services to people living in the Murraylands and Limestone coast.
In the Skylight Country Wellness Connection program you’ll learn strategies and develop skills which help you to:
- Identify your strengths
- Develop and achieve your goals
- Build resilience
- Find people to help you improve your wellbeing
- Connect with family or with your community
- Explore accessing the NDIS
- Enjoy a full and vibrant quality of life.
We believe that recovery is an individual process and with the right kind of support each person can move towards a life that matches their values and goals for the future.
To find out more contact us by clicking the button below, or phone us on (08)83784100.