Wellness Connect NPSP at Skylight offers one-to-one peer coaching that supports recovery for people living with serious mental health challenges.
This support can focus on receiving practical help with daily living, looking after your health, finding a home, gaining employment as well as improving your connections with family, friends and the community.
You can choose to learn strategies and/or develop skills that help you to:
- Identify your strengths
- Build resilience
- Achieve your goals
- Find people to help you improve your wellbeing
- Connect with family or with your community
- Explore accessing the NDIS
- Enjoy a full and vibrant quality of life.
You are eligible for Wellness Connect NPSP if you are:
- seeking support relating to your mental health challenges
- live in, or are connected to, Adelaide
- are not currently supported by the NDIS (support is available to explore an NDIS application)
Wellness Connect NPSP is delivered across metropolitan Adelaide led by Neami National, working with Life Without Barriers, Mind Australia, Mission Australia, Skylight Mental Health, Uniting Care Wesley Bowden and Community Access and Services SA.
This program has been made possible by funding from Adelaide PHN.