Support Coordinator – Limestone Coast
Parental Leave Contract until January 2025 – 0.6 to 0.8 FTE – SCHADS Level 4
Or Casual opportunities, up to 22 hours per week
At a time of major development in the sector, we are looking for energetic, flexible, adaptable and responsive staff. Skylight is seeking skilled individuals from diverse backgrounds to support our growing Support Coordination services.
Skylight programs deliver a range of recovery-oriented community mental health services by working alongside people experiencing mental illness, family and friends who support them, and the broader general South Australian community.
Are you passionate about working in a friendly and motivated team?
Do you have experience in rehabilitation counselling, education, nursing/medical, Autism? Are you looking for a career change?
If this sounds like you, we encourage you to apply. Contact Matthewd@skylight.org.au for more information.
We are looking to interview for this position as soon as possible so please apply now.
The successful applicant will ideally have:
- Motivation to meet targets, work collaboratively in a team, and work in a field where there is always something new to learn
- Demonstrated experience with NDIS Support Coordination highly desirable.
- Excellent high level communication skills including verbal, written and interpersonal
- Can work creatively to find positive outcomes
- Current DHS Working With Children check and NDIS Worker Check
Skylight supports staff wellbeing and job satisfaction through fantastic work-life balance, FTE flexibility, and hybrid work from office / work from home options.
Skylight values lived experience and peer-led programs; applications from persons with a lived experience of mental illness are strongly encouraged.
To be considered, please address the following questions in a maximum of one page, together with your cover letter and your resume:
- Describe the skills, knowledge, and attributes you believe to be most important when delivering support services to participants who engage with Skylight.
- Please describe an example of when you have worked in a dynamic environment which required teamwork, administrative skills, agility and quick responses to clients’ needs.
- The NDIS Support Coordinator is responsible for autonomously managing their time to support participants to meet their goals. Please describe your experience with similar responsibilities, the challenges you encountered and how you overcame them.
Skylight Mental Health is committed to promoting a diverse and inclusive workforce including people from all genders, ages, sexualities, cultures, and backgrounds. We strongly encourage applications from Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people, culturally and linguistically diverse people and people with mental health lived experience.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org.