Skylight Mental Health
Skylight is recruiting two Plan Management Officers. Under the direction of the Finance Coordinator, the Plan Management Officers will work in a diverse and dynamic environment to provide information and support to NDIS participants and carers and Support Coordinators.
The roles are classified at SCHADS Level 3, 0.5fte to 1.0fte and a Maximum Term contract until June 1/1/2024
Requirements for Success
• Qualification in Bookkeeping or Accounting
• Highly developed self-management, communication, organisational, negotiation and interpersonal skills.
• Previous experience in a customer service and finance role.
• Advanced skills in Microsoft Office, particularly Microsoft Excel
• The ability to handle complex and sensitive enquiries.
• Knowledge of the NDIS and the NDIS Provider Portal highly desirable.
• Demonstrated ability to embrace change and strive for continuous improvement.
• DHS Working With Children Check and NDIS Worker Check – Apply Here
What can we offer you?
• An attractive remuneration package, including Salary Packaging – earn up to $18,500 per year tax free
• Employee benefits that promote work life balance
• An organisation that values your individual contribution in a supportive team environment
For more details or enquiries, please contact: Joshua Gore at (08) 8378 4100 or JoshuaGore@skylight.org.au
Applications to be sent to email@example.com
Skylight will fill the role as soon as possible and will keep the recruitment open until filled.
To be considered, please address the following questions in a maximum of one page, together with your cover letter and your resume:
1. Can you share an example of applying consistent attention to detail, and accurately processing large quantities of information and data in a timely fashion?
2. When have you managed multiple priorities and used judgement to delegate time appropriately between them?
3. What experience do you have processing information and data, and communicating it effectively to multiple stakeholders with various levels of understanding and subject-matter awareness?
Click here for the Job Description
Skylight Mental Health is committed to promoting a diverse and inclusive workforce including people from all genders, ages, sexualities, cultures, and backgrounds. We strongly encourage applications from Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people, culturally and linguistically diverse people and people with mental health lived experience.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org.