Volunteering at Skylight
With the contribution of dedicated volunteers, Skylight is able to deliver and expand our full range of services while offering rewarding volunteering experiences in a safe and supportive environment.
Involvement of volunteers at Skylight means together we:
- Continue the spirit and culture of our founding members
- Assist and encourage development of new skills
- Improve the skills and knowledge held within our organisation
- Expand our programs so that we are able to reach people we haven’t reached before
- Increase our contact with the community
- Meet Our Mission: to increase opportunities to achieve good mental health, to promote acceptance of mental illness in the community and provide quality services for people with mental illness, their family and friends
What volunteering opportunities are available?
Volunteering opportunities arise through the needs of Skylight services for volunteer support as well as offers received from volunteers with skills which may be used to compliment various Skylight services. Volunteering opportunities at Skylight occur regularly within some services, including:
- Wayville, Christies Beach, Mannum and Eyre Activity Programs
- Fundraising support
- Skylight Board
For further information, please contact us:
Ph: (08) 8378 4100