Everyday Wellbeing Hackham - May 2018
Skylight's Therapeutic Groups focus on assisting individuals to develop and maintain a key role in their recovery, build resilience and achieve the best possible quality of life. Sharing ideas and strategies for enhancing wellbeing with others who have had similar experiences can be particularly helpful.
Together we will explore and practice
- genuine foundations of wellbeing
- ways to unhook from negative thinking and worry
- strategies to diminish the impact of stress and anxiety
- emotional awareness and acceptance
- the benefits of mindfulness
- being guided by our values
- ways to enhance happiness and resilience
Beginning May 2nd, these groups will be held every Wednesday for 6 weeks. Sessions run for 2 hours, with a break for refreshments. There are two facilitators and 6-8 participants.
This group is designed specifically for people experiencing anxiety and/or depression.
Bookings are essential - Free Creche
|Event Date||02-05-2018 9:30 am|
|Event End Date||06-06-2018 11:30 am|