Terms and Conditions
1. By booking this group event, you understand and agree to our terms and conditions. If you are existing Skylight participant, our bookings team will try to book the event for you, however, due to the high demand of enrolling and booking, there is a chance that your event appointment cannot be fulfilled. If you are eligible to book group event but no vacancy, our bookings team will see if there is any vacancy in any upcoming event and contact you
2. By submitting your expression of interest, it does not mean you will be guaranteed to be booked in, it depends on our vacancy.
3. We will try our best to book you in if you are one of our current participant with valid service agreement.
4. If you are not one of our existing participants, please contact our friendly Customer Relationship Team to check your eligibility and guide you onboard.
5. As always, Skylight staff will work with participants to ensure that all groups including online platforms are respectful and safe for all
6. Please respect the privacy of other participants by never making an unauthorised recording of any Skylight video
7. Skylight staff reserve the right to remove a participant from a group or cancel a group event if there is a concern about the welfare of the group/individual
8. By proceeding with Program of Support group events, you will be indicating your agreement to the Program of Support Agreement and Program of Support Communication. Please view the agreement and communication or give us a call on 8378 4100 if you have any questions.